1. I love Batterson's goal of increasing the percentage of money he gives away each year. (SEE PREVIOUS POST) I for sure want to set some type of giving goal.
2. I want to touch as many marriages as I/we possibly can. I might need to set a specific number of marriage workshops I/we will do this year.
3. I want to invite women younger than me to be a part of a weekly life group where we focus on our role as wives and mothers.
4. I want to personally raise a million dollars for The Hope Center in my time there.
5. I want to use my hospitality gift to invite others into our home on a consistent basis. I know this needs to be more specific. My paternal grandmother was the hospitality queen. She served more people at her table in her lifetime than we could ever count.
6. I want to mentor young women in the hospitality realm.
7. I want to travel to Italy to celebrate one of our anniversaries.
8. I want Ty and I to minister to couples who are serving on the mission field.
9. I want to ride my bike across one of the US states. (not sure which one yet)
10. I want to take a vacation each year with my siblings. (we did this in February this year and plan to continue each year)
11. I want to take a missions trip with Turner. (it is an unfulfilled promise I made him)
12. I want to go skydiving with my sons. (Ty has yet to give me his blessing on this one....AKA he does not want me to do it!!)
13. I want to write a book on marriage with my husband. (this one for sure needs a deadline and it scares me to death)
14. I want us to be completely out of debt including mortgages by a date that we set.
15. I want to take classes at a culinary institute.
16. I want to rent a house somewhere each year and have our children and grandchildren spend a week there with us.
17. I want to have a place at the beach someday... this might be more of a dream than a specific goal!
18. I want to design my own kitchen (almost did not include this one because I do not know if it is realistic.
19. I want to move before July of this year.
20. I want to always give Ty a special birthday celebration. He LOVES his birthday.
OK, at least I started it. I will continue to work on it and keep you updated. So how about you my friend, have you set some goals for your life? What is that quote....it goes something like.... if you fail to plan you plan to fail or at least not live life to the fullest!!